Organic Caffeine Hair Growth Deep Conditioning Mask
If you struggle with thin, brittle or damaged hair, try this Caffeine Hair Growth Conditioning Mask! This conditioning hair mask has ingredients that are formulated to work in synergy to penetrate deep into the hair follicle for maximum benefits. Infused with Clary Sage, Saw Palmetto, Rosemary & Peppermint essential oils for a clean, fresh scent. Moisturizes and protects your hair. This formula is safe for color treated hair. This formula acts like biotin for hair growth.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a VERY RICH, DEEP conditioner. It is recommended that you use this a every few washes unless you hair is very dry and brittle and needs deep conditioning. You can also, use this as an overnight leave in conditioner then wash out in the am.
THIS IS BEST WHEN USED AS A DEEP CONDITIONING MASK: APPLY TO ROOTS AND LEAVE ON FOR 30 Minutes or OVER NIGHT, then wash out with a mild shampoo. If you have very dry hair, you can use this as a leave in but be careful to not use too much or your hair will be greasy.
Why is our formula different? It's simple, our formula has 100% active ingredients unlike most conditioners that are 80% WATER!
Active Ingredients Include:
- Organic Coconut Milk: Coconut milk is the answer of every hair problem you are facing. It contains vitamin E and fats which are very beneficial for hair and also promote hair growth.
- Organic Coconut Oil encourages hair growth & nourishes the scalp. Gives hair luxurious shine, moisture and texture thanks to its rich fatty acids & proteins.Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin K & iron for a healthy scalp that does wonders for dry, damaged, tangled hair.
- ORGANIC CAFFEINE: This powerful ingredient stimulates hair growth, prevents hair loss and blocks DHT which damages hair follicles.
- Organic Argan Oil: Is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. It makes hair more manageable and adds a healthy, attractive shine to any hair style
- Organic Flaxseed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, which give you healthy hair. Regular application of flaxseed oil promotes hair growth and prevents additional hair fall. It eliminates dandruff and flakiness on the scalp. Flaxseed oil also maintains the moisture content in the hair, keeping your hair lustrous and healthy.
- Organic Cotton Seed Oil: Has a high ceramide concentration of 54%. Our hair needs elasticity, moisture, and strength and ceramides add strength to the cell membrane complex. The ceramides help keep the cuticle flat, aid in strengthening the hair, and because they help keep the cuticle flat they enhance the hair to become shinier and smoother.
- Organic Chamomile Extract:With its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-microbial properties, chamomile helps encourage healthier hair regrowth. Chamomile also has a calming and soothing effect. It conditions the scalp as well as nourishes and strengthens the hair follicles, stimulating the growth of fuller, thicker, and healthier hair strands. It may also be used as an excellent hair conditioner that helps retain the hair’s moisture.
- Organic Castor Oil: Provides vital nutrients to the scalp and hair follicle to encourage hair to grow thicker, longer and healthier. It conditions the scalp to treat dandruff and other scalp conditions. Castor Oil treats hair damage and split ends and helps to bring the natural shine back for healthy looking and feeling hair.
- ORGANIC CLARY SAGE: Has regenerative properties to encourage hair growth. Clary sage limits the production of sebum production to treat dandruff and regenerate skin.
- ORGANIC SAW PALMETTO: Has been referred to Nature's DHT blocker and reduces the amount within the hair follicles of men. The components of saw palmetto that block the enzyme work in a similar way as the synthetic ingredients in prescription medication for hair loss. Helps slow down the balding process and stimulate new hair growth and may inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT.
- Organic Ginkgo Biloba: Can greatly reduce hair thinning and hair loss. It has proved to be beneficial for male baldness of various types. It is also used to make the hair healthy and shiny. It is usually used in combination with coconut oil, Grapeseed oil or jojoba oil.
- Organic STINGING NETTLE LEAF: Rich in Vitamin A, B, C, D and K and a good source of iron, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, iodine, silicon, sodium, and sulfur which helps hair re-grow, making it shinier and healthier.
- Organic ROSEMARY: Has the ability to stimulate hair growth. Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of the hair.
- Organic PEPPERMINT: Stimulates the hair follicle by increasing blood circulation and oxygen supply. Hair follicles and roots are able to grow at their full potential when there is a large supply of oxygen.
Studies has shown that hair thinning and hair loss can be greatly reduced by many herbal remedies such as Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root to treat male baldness pattern; grape seed oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil to stimulate and encourage new hair growth.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
Fair Trade Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Coconut Milk*, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Arabica Coffee Bean Oil*, Grapeseed Oil*, Castor Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Flaxseed Oil*, Cotton Seed Oil*, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Stinging Nettle Leaf*, OliWax*, Chamomile Extract*, Ginko Biloba Extract*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Saw Palmetto Oil*, Clary Sage Essential Oil*, Rosemary Essential Oil*, Peppermint Essential Oil*, Liquid Anti-Aging Vitamin Complex (26 Vitamins, Amino Acids & Minerals), Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
How to Use
Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Spread the cream evenly throughout your hair, piece by piece. Massage the product in from the roots to the tips then comb through your hair with your fingers. To optimize the mask’s effects, cover your head with a hot towel for at least 10 minutes - longer if you can. That way, the mask is in direct contact with your scalp so it can be absorbed more easily. Leave the mask on for up to 20 - 30 minutes, depending on your hair’s condition. Lather with cool water before rinsing gently. For some hair types that tend to be oily, shampoo after rinsing.
Ideally, you should use it every time you wash your hair, but once a week is OK but optimum results are attained using the conditioner at least 3 times per week - THIS IS A VERY RICH FORMULA. BE CAREFUL NOT TO USE TOO MUCH OR YOUR HAIR WILL BECOME GREASY.